The Scrum guide states that “the Product Owner is one person, not a committee”. To my understanding this is mainly to ensure a project set-up where a development team has a single source of knowledge on a problem they are trying to solve. There should not be a committee because it is likely that there would be a conflict of interests and opinions among committee members. They would probably need more time to reach a consensus and if the differences are such, they might even start making favors to each other in a form of compromises, and making compromises, on the product features, is not the way to maximize the value of the end product. Different committee members might even start approaching the development team independently – that would lead to a circle of misunderstandings and a waste of time and effort. It sounds very reasonable to have only one product leader.
- Hits: 6472
|Mnogi tradicionalni projekti počinju sa Software Requirements Specification (SRS) dokumentom. Onda se u nekom momentu implementacije projekta donese odluka o primjeni agilnog pristupa. Postavlja se prirodno pitanje: Da li SRS dokument može služiti kao product backlog agilnog projekta? Razmišljanja nekih timova idu tako daleko da bi kompletan SRS dokument pretvorili u product backlog sa korisničkim pričama (user stories). Hajde da razmotrimo da li je to potrebno.
Prije nego se posvetim odgovoru na ovo pitanje, želim pojasniti šta ja podrazumjevam pod specifikacijom zahtjeva software-a odnosno SRS-om. Uvidio sam da ovaj tip dokumenta izrazito varira u sadržaju i formatu od kompanije do kompanije. Ipak, generalno pod ovim podrazumjevam dokument pun izjava tipa "Sistem treba...".
Ovdje možete zamisliti bilo koju vrstu tradicionalnog dokumenta sa zahtjevima i moji savjeti bi trebali biti primjenjivi. Ovo se posebno odnosi na bilo koji dokument sa pobrojanim, ugniježdenim zahtjevima, bez obzira da li je svaki zahtjev zaista počinje sa "Sistem treba ...".
- Hits: 6922
Do you like drinking a cup (glass) of tea? Ever had a tea bag that was torn? Spreading tea leaves in your tasty drink?
Then you know that such leaves circulate wildly and chaotically throughout your tea when you stir it, add water, or drink it. Science is somewhat more precise about the behavior of such leaves, calling it the tea leaves paradox, but let’s just stick with our more direct observations.
- Hits: 7478
Authors: Emina Kreštalica, Amir Zuka, Omer Gegić, Jasmin Heljić
Oct 7, 2014
JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. – Sarajevo is strategically important company for our country. Success of the company is confirmed by continuous growth of revenue and profit. JP EPBiH is the first company in FBiH with the revenue that exceeded a billion KM (business results in 2013). Thanks to significant material resources, power facilities and its people, Elektroprivreda BiH is the biggest electric power company in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is the leader of electricity production in Bosnia and Herzegovina and important participant on international market.
- Hits: 11441
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)