Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™
This training is about Agile transformations and improvements, improving to the first or next level of Agile in your company by Integrated Agile Transformation Model (IATM™), model developed by Arie van Bennekum, one of the authors of the Agile Manifesto and expert in the area of Agile Project Management, team facilitation, Agile techniques and user involvement.
This is not about the first steps of Agile. It can be but most likely people are already working Agile one way or the other. How can you get the next level, from whatever level you are? That is what the day is all about.
How Agile are you?
What about your organization?
Are you doing Agile and struggling to get real benefits. Are your trying but not able to get into real end-to-end delivery?
Do you want to work Agile but does the business not get along? Do you want to do Agile but your IT is excluding you?
Agile itself is basic and easy to apply, so it seems. Still, so many people and organizations struggle to get real benefits, to do real end-to-end delivery of production viable requirements, to read deliver better business value, to really deliver earlier. What is the underlying cause and how can you do this?
- Providing people insights of the complexity of Agile transformations in the simplicity of what Agile really is.
- Learnings about IATM as a hands-on proven way of Agile transformations (www.integratedagile.com).
- Understand the approach to change really, the actual process to make it happen
- Identify stakeholders that really need to be involved
- How to overcome resistance, cross Agile myths and dogma’s
THE TAKE AWAY:
- A hands on process
- Assessment of your own situation
- Identification of stakeholders in your organization
- The skills set the transformation needs
- The success factors
- The pitfalls
- Identified next steps for your own organization
FOR WHOM IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
Agile Executives, Managers, Developers, Consultants, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Testers, Usability and Product Designers, Academics, receptive decision-makers and thought leaders in their own communities will share information and insights that have a meaning to you.
Welcome to the training!
DATE AND PLACE
October 20, 2017
Academy387 (Bosmal Tower 1)
Regular fee: 1554.83 BAM (795 €) + 17% VAT = 1819.15 BAM (930.15 €)
Early registration until Sept 20, 2017: 1359.25 BAM (695 €) + 17% VAT = 1590.33 BAM (813.15 €)
Extra early registration until Aug 20, 2017: 1163.68 BAM (595 €) + 17% VAT = 1361.50 BAM (696.15 €)
Bosnia Agile members get addition 10% discount.
Price includes lunch, coffee breaks, and course materials.
The number of seats available is limited.
1. Click on the registration link and submit the registration form.
2. Pay the training fee.
Bank name: UniCredit Bank d.d
Bank address: UniCredit Bank d.d, Kardinala Stepinca b.b, 88 000 Mostar, Bosna i Hercegovina
Account number: 3387202206363167
Swift Code: UNCRBA22
EUR IBAN: BA39 3387 2048 0636 4553
USD IBAN: BA39 3387 2048 0639 8503
Recipient: Udruženje za podršku razvoju agilnih metoda u BiH (exact wording is required)
Address: Milana Preloga 12, 71000 Sarajevo, BiH
Purpose: IATM training
Friday, October 20, 2017
09.00-10.30 - Lecture
10.30-10.45 - Coffee break
10.45-12.15 - Lecture
12.15-13.00 - Lunch
13.00-14.30 - Lecture
14.30-14.45 - Coffee break
14.45-16.15 - Lecture
16.15-16.30 - Coffee break
16.30-17.30 - Lecture
Arie van Bennekum is pragmatic who embeds his pragmatism in structure, discipline, and common sense. He has done this from his very early days in the health care and the military forces up to where he is today. This eventually led to being one of the authors of the Agile Manifesto and expert in the area of Agile Project Management, team facilitation, Agile techniques and user involvement. For him, Agile is a universal interaction concept based on 10 interaction rituals which can be applied in every professional domain.
Over the years Arie has become an expert in international Agile transformations. He has developed the Integrated Agile ™ Transformation Model (IATM) for full corporate transformations connecting all entities in an organization working Agile, from HR to Marketing and from sales to IT. IATM includes models for organizational competencies, the transformation process, coaching types and other topics which facilitate an Agile transformation, a not so easy job. He has created a team around him of highly skilled Agilists with various profiles from technical development coaches to psychologists to support the human and organizational aspects of the transformation. IATM-teams, guided by Arie, have successfully implemented Agile in mid size and large international organizations in retail, technology, energy supply, finance, etc. In more detail, you can find those achievements at www.integratedagile.com, www.wemanity.com, and www.wemanity.nl.
Believe in his team, facilitating them to reach for their best combined with the client and end user involvement has his focus when he speaks, presents demonstrates and lectures about Agile as the thought leader of Wemanity, as chair of the Agile Consortium International, as a lecturer at Universities and when presents at conferences.
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2018 (October 20, 2018)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)