Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE
Building a software product is a dream of every software development company but it also comes with many challenges. How do you properly define and set your versions? How to implement large new features and release smaller ones at the same time? What to do when your new features are halfway complete and you need to deliver an urgent hotfix? What if you upgrade to the new technology but you still have to provide long term support for your old product versions?
We will discuss how implementing a good practice of GitFlow process with Visual Studio Team Services and Atlassian SourceTree as a tool of choice can significantly simplify your product versioning and delivery processes.
NOTE: Event will be held in the local language.
BiH Atlassian User Group is a great way to learn what works (or doesn’t) for software development and business teams just like yours.
Learn best practices for Atlassian products, whether its JIRA, Confluence, HipChat or one of our many dev tools, get tactical suggestions that you can take back to your teams to help them be more successful.
Grab some food, a cold beverage and enjoy yourself!
Welcome to the meetup!
5:00 pm | Meet & Greet: Registration, Food & Drinks (Powered by Superfood Craft Food) & Mingle
5:20 pm | Welcome: Kemal Bajramovic (Atlassian BiH User Group Leader)
5:25 pm | Admir Tuzovic (AppImpact): "Managing software product versioning with Gitflow, VSTS and Atlassian SourceTree"
6:00 pm | Short break
6:05 pm | Exclusive Atlassian User Group News & Announcements
6:15 pm | Final Questions, Ideas and Suggestions for the Next Event (Submit your idea NOW!) + Network
DATE AND LOCATION
October 5th, 2017
Academy387 (Zgrada Bosmal - Toranj 1)
|Admir started his journey in the world of software development as a hobby programmer in Borland C++ back in 1993. In his professional career, Admir has had various roles including the position of Technical Evangelist at Microsoft. Driven by his passion for teaching and presenting about the latest technologies, Admir frequently speaks at international conferences for developers. For his efforts and contributions to the community, Admir was awarded an MVP award for the Microsoft Azure platform. As a Chief Technology Officer at App Impact, Admir is responsible for technology selection and adoption on the organizational level.
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (October 18, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (1 day) + BA DAY 2018 TICKET (October 19, 2018 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2018 (October 20, 2018)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (Banja Luka) (October 25, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)