Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM
Let's talk about how to keep focus using Trello project management tool in combination with Jira Software and how to practice Scrum in turbulent software development environment.
How to keep focus on the “The Big Picture” using Atlassian Jira + Trello by Elvis Pivic, CEO at A-Net
In today's increasingly turbulent environment the modern project leaders, stakeholders or team members are being asked to focus on the wider scope of what they do — ‘The Big Picture’. We’d like to share with you our experience, how to keep focus using Trello project management tool in combination with Jira Software.
Agile and Scrum in AtlantBH – 5 Tips Towards Better Agility by Dzanan Gvozden, Scrum Master at AtlantBH
The presentation will go through some practical examples of using Scrum in AtlantBH. We'll talk more about our daily practices, rather than Scrum theory. In essence, we'ill present five steps directly from our own experience to make your Scrum better. Join me to get a better insight into how we do things in AtlantBH.
NOTE: Event will be held in the local language.
BiH Atlassian User Group is a great way to learn what works (or doesn’t) for software development and business teams just like yours.
Learn best practices for Atlassian products, whether its JIRA, Confluence, HipChat or one of our many dev tools, get tactical suggestions that you can take back to your teams to help them be more successful.
Grab some food, a cold beverage and enjoy yourself!
Welcome to the meetup!
Note: Developers, Designers, Product people and Business stakeholders are all welcome. Our only "rule" is no headhunters or recruiters can recruit at our events.
11:15 am Meet & Greet: Registration
11:30 am Welcome
Kemal Bajramovic (Atlassian BiH User Group Leader)
11:35 am How to keep the focus on the “The Big Picture” using Atlassian Trello and JIRA
Elvis Pivic (CEO at A-Net)
12:05 pm Short break
12:10 pm Agile and Scrum in AtlantBH – 5 Tips Towards Better Agility
Dzanan Gvozden (Scrum Master at Atlant BH)
12:40 pm Discussion + Networking + Food and Drinks +Ideasfor the Next Event (Submit your idea NOW!)
DATE AND LOCATION
January 16th, 2018
Academy387 (Zgrada Bosmal - Tower 1)
Please register early to facilitate easier event organization.
SPONSORS - LOCAL PARTNER
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)