Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (1 day) + BA DAY 2018 TICKET
You are a Product Owner or would like to become one? You want to gain or refresh and certify your product management knowledge? You're managing the development of a product whose outcome is not certain? You are familiar with the agile concept of product development, but it just doesn't work in your environment? You started developing a new product, but you're not sure what's the right way to go? What do users need?
Bosnia Agile Scrum Product Owner training workshop gives you an opportunity to gain the knowledge you need to solve problems of this kind. The aim is to teach attendees about product management discipline from conceptual and agile standpoints, having the success of the final product in focus. This time the training will be workshop based, so expect a very dynamic and fun day!
Following topics will be covered:
- What do product management and product ownership mean?
- Who is Product Owner? What is her/his role in Scrum?
- Product strategy, product vision and managing the vision
- Value-driven development. Incremental and sustainable value delivery.
- Possible and necessary types of values that Product Owner is responsible for
- Five levels of agile planning
- Roadmap and release planning for Scum
- Management of user requests. Product Backlog. The process of writing a user story, with focus on the „process“. User story mapping
- Setting priorities
- Who should be Product Owner?
- Product Owner skills and responsibilities in details
- Participation of Product Owner in Scrum events
- Risk management
- Suggestions of successful Product Owners
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This training is for everyone who contributes in any way to the success of product being developed by Scrum Team. It is especially interesting for:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- External or internal stakeholders who work with Product Owners or Scrum Teams
- Development team members who want to be able to understand the role of their Product Owner with the aim of their better cooperation
DATE AND PLACE
October 19th, 2018
Regular fee: 349 BAM + 17% PDV = 408,83 BAM
Early bird registration until 3.10.2018: 299 BAM + 17% PDV = 349,83 BAM
Optional: Voucher for Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) exam: 337 BAM* + 17% PDV = 394.29 BAM
EACH ATTENDEE GETS FREE TICKET FOR BA DAY 2018, WHICH WILL BE HELD ON 20.10.2018!
(*Price is subject to change in accordance to USD exchange rate and exam price set by Scrum.org. Current exam price is 200 USD. Attendees can buy exam voucher by themselves, anytime.)
Price includes lunch, coffee breaks and course materials.
Number of seats available is limited.
1. Click on the registration link and submit the registration form.
2. Pay the training fee.
Bank name: UniCredit Bank d.d
Bank address: UniCredit Bank d.d, Kardinala Stepinca b.b, 88 000 Mostar, Bosna i Hercegovina
Account number: 3387202206363167
Swift Code: UNCRBA22
EUR IBAN: BA39 3387 2048 0636 4553
USD IBAN: BA39 3387 2048 0639 8503
Recipient: Udruženje za podršku razvoju agilnih metoda u BiH (exact wording is required)
Address: Milana Preloga 12, 71000 Sarajevo, BiH
Purpose: Attending "Scrum Product Owner" training
Friday, October 19th, 2018
09.00-10.30 - Lecture
10.30-10.45 - Coffee break
10.45-12.00 - Lecture
12.00-13.00 - Lunch
13.00-15.00 - Lecture
15.00-15.15 - Coffee break
15.15-17.00 - Lecture
dr. Nermina Durmić, dipl.ing.el.
Co-Founder, Agile/Scrum trainer at Bosnia Agile
Nermina is a notable Product Manager, working with international customers from various industries on developing new products and guiding their business strategy following agile principles. With the aim of promoting agile methods in Bosnian software industry, Nermina co-founded Bosnia Agile Association in November 2013. As Bosnia Agile trainer & coach she participates in many projects and events.
Nermina has also extended her industrial experience with academic research and development by earning a PhD degree in technical sciences in the field of information technologies in April 2014. Her ongoing research focuses on introducing other disciplines in the project management area, aiming to add a new dimension to IS project development. Nermina is a university lecturer and has co-authored a number of published papers.
Travelling is Nermina’s greatest passion and a way to recognize innovation that the world needs.
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)