Training: DISCIPLINED AGILE DELIVERY
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) is an IT process decision framework for delivering sophisticated agile solutions in the enterprise. It builds on the existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean software development, Unified Process, and Agile Modeling to include other aspects necessary for success in the enterprise. DAD fills in the gaps left by mainstream methods by providing guidance on how to effectively plan and kick-start complex projects as well as how to apply a full life-cycle approach, with lightweight milestones, effective metrics, and agile governance.
This two day workshop is not technical and is suitable for all team members. Many group exercises reinforce the principles learned. The workshop is also valuable for management tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile.
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- Inception Phase: Initiating a DAD Project
- Construction Phase: Building Consumable Increments of your Solution
- Transition Phase: Releasing the Solution to your Stakeholders
- Summarizing the Workshop: A Retrospective
- IT practitioners new to agile who want to get an effective start at agile solution delivery
- Existing agile practitioners who want to take it to the next level
- Senior IT Management who want to gain a deep understanding of how to take a disciplined approach to agile solution delivery
- Agile practitioners who hope to grade for a Disciplined Agile Yellow Belt or Disciplined Agile Green Belt
- Avoid costly agile adoption mistakes by starting with a full delivery life-cycle
- Learn how all aspects of software delivery – architecture, design, testing, programming, leadership, quality assurance, data administration – come together in a cohesive whole
- Discover how to tailor your agile process to reflect the actual situation you find yourself in
- Gain hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques
- Level: Introductory
- Length: Two days – 14 hours of classroom time plus breaks.
- Approach: For each major topic in the agenda there will be instruction followed by group work. Students will work through a case study throughout the workshop so that they can discover how to apply a disciplined agile approach from end-to-end.
- Prerequisites: Basic concepts of agile methods such as Scrum useful but not required.
ASSESSMENT AND CERTIFICATION
All Discipline Agile Delivery (DA 104) course attendees receive a voucher (testing fee waved) take the Yellow Belt exam no later than 2 weeks after the training (regular fee is USD 100).
For additional details about DAD certification see http://disciplinedagileconsortium.org/certification.
The training will be delivered in English.
DATES AND LOCATION
October 28-29, 2014
Hotel Sarajevo Dzemala Bijedica 169 A, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Regular Fee: 750 EUR + 17% VAT (878 EUR)
Early Registration Fee before Sept. 22, 2014: 700 EUR + 17% VAT (819 EUR)
Bosnia Agile members get 25 EUR discount for early registration.
The number of participants is limited.
Note: All trainees gets a complementary ticket for Bosnia Agile Day 2014 which will be held on October 27th 2014.
- Training: BUSINESS AGILITY LEADERSHIP (AGILE FOR BUSINESS GROWTH) (February 21, 2019 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)