Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2014
After a successful Bosnia Agile KickOff and number of other successful events, Bosnia Agile is thrilled to announce Bosnia Agile Day 2014. This is the first annual Agile conference organized by Bosnia Agile, an innovative association promoting Agile Methodologies in Software Development and Management Practice in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bosnia Agile Day 2014 is a one-day event that brings world-wide Agile Evangelists, leading Agile experts, practitioners and innovators together on October 27th in Sarajevo, to share their experiences, expertise, enthusiasm and knowledge.
By exploring numerous talks and interactive workshops, organized in several parallel tracks, the conference attendees are expected to widen the range of their actionable knowledge about Agile approaches and techniques used for product and team management and gain experience about their practical application. The attendees will have opportunity to discuss the latest Agile improvements with the speakers. Also, you have an opportunity to meet representatives of leading IT companies in B&H.
Keynote lecture will be held by Scott Ambler Senior Consulting Partner of Scott Ambler + Associates,, and founder of Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD), an agile decision process framework. Beside Scott, you’ll have opportunity to listen Mike Leber, Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) of LeanKanban University, a Scrum trainer and licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, Rainer Grau, speaker at conferences, 2nd Chairman of the International Requirements Engineering Board IREB, board member of the International Software Product Management Association, Hendrik Esser, Jaana Nyfjord, Erik Schumann, Ivan Pavlović. Well also have lecturers from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia agile members and representatives of our partners Fariz Saračević, Nermina Durmić, Damir Ibrišimović, Igor Parać, Denis Rudonja, Nermin Redžo and Peter Sandholdt.
The event is endorsed by world organizations in the agile field: ScrumAlliance, Scrum.org and Agile Alliance.
Get ready for a dynamic, stimulating day of learning, networking and collaborating with Agile experts, colleagues and peers.
DATES & LOCATION
All conference participants have a 20% discount on accommodation at the Hotel Sarajevo. When making hotel reservation, indicate that you are coming to the Bosnia Agile conference.
Regular Fee: 150.00 KM* (for Bosnia Agile members 120.00 KM*)
Early bird registration until 10.10.2014: 120.00 KM* (for Bosnia Agile members 96.00 KM*)
Companies with 3 registrations will have 4th registration FREE
The number of participants is limited.
*VAT is included
CONFERENCE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
Continue your stay in Sarajevo for additional two days and take advantage of unique opportunity to listen Scott W. Ambler in Certified Discipline Agile Delivery training!
Become certified in scaled agile process and learn how to successfully deliver sophisticated agile solutions in the enterprise environment.
If you register for DAD 104, you have FREE registration for BA Day 2014.
BA Day 2014 Sponsors
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 01, 2016 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 09:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 14:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 17:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 17:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 09:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 10:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 17:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 08:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 09:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 17:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 17:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 17:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 08:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 08:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 17:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 17:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTER TRAINING BANJA LUKA (February 18, 2015 09:00)
- Meetup: AGILE LEADERSHIP (February 16, 2015 17:30)
- Meetup: AGILE NETWORKS (January 08, 2015 17:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 15, 2014 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTER MOSTAR (December 09, 2014 09:00)
- Training: DISCIPLINED AGILE DELIVERY (October 28, 2014 08:30)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2014 (October 27, 2014)
- Meetup: IUS AGILE UNIVERSITY (October 22, 2014 15:00)
- Meetup: ETF SARAJEVO AGILE UNIVERSITY (October 15, 2014 12:00)
- Meetup: AGILE TUZLA (September 25, 2014 11:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (August 21, 2014 08:30)
- Meetup: MOBILEFIRST FOR ENTERPRISE MOBILITY (August 20, 2014 18:00)
- Meetup: AGILE MOSTAR (August 01, 2014 11:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (June 12, 2014 09:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM IN 5 MINUTES (May 13, 2014 18:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE KICKOFF (March 22, 2014)
- Meetup: INTRODUCTION TO AGILE WITH SCRUM (January 20, 2014 17:30)