Workshop: NAVIGATING AGILE LEADERSHIP AND ENTERPRISE AGILITY TO BUILD AN OUTSTANDING ORGANIZATION
Note: This training will be held in the English language.
This one-day workshop is aimed at Leaders, Agile Coaches, Business Consultants and Scrum Masters who want to acquire advanced skills to help the company navigate the new landscape to build a responsive organization.
Leaders, Agile Coaches and Business consultants apply a variety of mindsets, methodologies, and frameworks to help organizations gain more flexibility. Companies often achieve a certain level of excellence in technical agility in their IT departments, but struggle to expand these concepts to the rest of the organization.
This leap requires the know a set of different skills that go beyond well-known frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe or LEAN. It also requires understanding the differences between Agile and Business Agility and the way that people handle continuous change.
This workshop prepares Leaders, Agile Coaches, and Business Consultants to different scenarios. It also teaches a variety of tools to help empower to expand Agility throughout the organization and to build a responsive organization.
- The power of Agile leadership
- Understanding when to coach, mentor, or being a consultant
- Choosing the suitable company’s structures for Business Agility
- Design organizational structures that empower business domains
- Setting up goals that keep the right balance in the organization
- Company’s integral growth theory and practise
- Coping with continuous change on the human part
- Neuroscience of change applied to Enterprise Agility
- Enterprise social systems
- Elsa and DeLTA Change frameworks
- Value stream evolution
DATE AND PLACE
Friday, October 18th 2019 in Hotel "Europe" Sarajevo, 09:00 - 17:00
Early bird fee: 320 € + 17% VAT (Offer expires on September 1st, 2019)
Regular fee: 400 € + 17% VAT
NOTE: 100% of the workshop profit made will be donated to the humanitarian causes.
Innova1st Consulting, Agile Coach
Erich R. Bühler is a change agent, Lean and Agile consultant, and the author of the best-selling book Leading Exponential Change (available in English, Spanish and Portuguese and audiobook).
He is experienced in Enterprise Agility and Business Transformations and Lead Agile Organizational Coach at Manulife Hong-Kong.
CSM, CSP-SM, CEC candidate, and a regular contributor to top international events.
Erich has helped several global banks, software companies, betting companies, airlines, retailers and innovation centres in Europe, USA, Latin America, Asia, and Oceania to achieve and maintain their success.
Angel is a very energetic, proficient and forward-thinking Coach who specialises in coaching organisations throughout their Agile journeys. His pragmatism and experience in Organisational Coaching and Business Agility are the driving forces behind his perceptive methods of action. As an insightful coach, trainer, and mentor, he’s helped to constructively and successfully improve quality standards, product/service delivery, continuous improvement and innovation capabilities in a diverse set of companies, from small startups to fortune 500 multinational organisations.
Angel´s ability to empower leadership, influence organisational culture, unleash value creation and process improvement is recognised worldwide. Throughout his 11+ years of hands-on experience in Agile coaching, Angel has provided expert guidance to achieve remarkable growth for organisations and agile professionals from more than 25 countries in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Angel’s contribution has been especially noticeable in ING, King, Banco de Chile, Falabella, Toyota, Sunhotels and Lietuvos draudimas success cases.
He holds the three highest level certifications in the field from the Scrum Alliance: CST (Certified Scrum Trainer), CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach) and CAL Educator (Certified Agile Leadership Educator). Additionally, Angel is a co-active coach, a specialist in team coaching and systemic leadership, Management 3.0 facilitator and DiSC Certified Behaviour and Motivation Analyst.
In addition to his work as an Agile Coach, Angel teaches video game production at ESNE (University of Design, Innovation and technology [Madrid]) and Design Thinking at LaSalle University [Barcelona]. He also has participated as a speaker in more than 50 international conferences and Agile events in Europe, Asia and the Americas, being a significant contributor to the international Agile community since 2009.
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)