Meetup: AGILE MOSTAR
AGILE MOSTAR MEETUP is a one day event which Bosnia Agile organize together with Nsoft and Intera TP, where you'll have a chance to learn Scrum essentials, get acquainted with the concept of Scrum Product Ownership in more details, discover common challenges in development cycle and learn the basics od of lean , and understand what are the benefits and challenges the Bosnia-Herzegovinian software company endure while practicing Scrum. Come join us, ask questions and discuss issues which will help you better utilize Scrum in your company.
11:30 – 12:45 Scrum Product Ownership
After short introduction to Scrum roles, activities and artifacts, Kemal Bajramovic will present unique leadership role which Product Owner has in product development and explain his/her context, characteristics, responsibilities and typicial day in life. Short introduction to innovative and collaborative tools and practices which Product Owner can utilize in leading and designing final product will be presented additionally.
12:45 – 13:30 Snack/coffe break
13:30 – 14:45 Lego Workshop
Learn how to apply principles of lean to discover and eliminate waste throughout the development lifecycle with Fariz Saracevic. In this interactive session, participants will experience a simulated production line, encounter common challenges and apply lean practices to improve in their efficiency and effectiveness. Participants will be introduced to concepts such as push versus pull systems, Kanban, elimination of waste and systems thinking through interactive presentation, discussions and hands-on activities.
14:45 – 15:15 Agile the NSoft way
Following a short introduction of NSoft, Ana Sović will explain the way projects are managed in that company, organization and practices of PMO (Project Management Office), experiences with practicing Scrum - benefits and obstacles.
FOR WHOM IS THIS MEETUP FOR?
This meetup is intended for anyone working with Scrum-om or plans to do it. Meetup is especially interesting for:
- Project managers,
- Product managers,
- Product owners,
- Team leaders,
- Scrum Masters, and
- other participants in agile development.
Welcome to the meetup!
DATE AND LOCATION
August 1st 2014
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Copy of Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)