Training: SCRUM MASTER MOSTAR
This training is in English.
Bosnia Agile and Softhouse are delivering Scrum Master training. This is a 2-day course, a mix between theory and practice, discussions and reflection - all with the purpose of preparing the participants for what it takes to lead a successful Scrum project. This course is based on Scrum Alliances Scrum Master training and focuses on the basics of Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master as well as the principles behind Scrum. You will learn about what it means to be a Scrum Master and how to coach a development team.
During the course you will learn:
- About what Scrum and Agile is, why it works and what to look out for when working in an Agile fashion.
- About the different roles and their responsibilities in Scrum and how they interact to create a successful project.
- How you as the Scrum Master can help and coach the team to continuously improve?
- Why Team Dynamics is a crucial factor for success?
- What a good Product Backlog looks like and how to help the Product Owner to keep it in good shape?
- Relative estimation using Story Points to enable Agile planning for the Product Owner as well as the Team.
- To facilitate the important meetings in Scrum (Sprint planning, Daily Standup, Demo and Retrospective).
- How to measure the teams velocity and use it for planning purposes?
- Using the Scrum Board and burndown chart for transparency and visibility
This course is for aspiring Scrum Masters and others who need a good knowledge of how the different parts of Scrum works, such as developers, project managers and team leaders.
The training will be delivered in English.
DATES & LOCATION
INTERA Technology ParkBišće Polje BB88000 Mostar
Regular Fee: 399 199 KM or 204 102 EUR
Bosnia Agile members get 10 EUR discount for early registration.
The number of participants is limited.
Ola Sundin has over fifteen years experience from the software development industry and has acted in a wide range of roles such as systems developer, solutions architect, project manager and development manager. Today he is working as an agile coach and trainer at Softhouse in Malmö, Sweden. He is passionate about getting people to work together through collaboration and firmly believes that leadership is the process of creating an environment where people becomes empowered.
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Copy of Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)