Meetup: AGILE TUZLA
Bosnia Agile is coming to Tuzla! We are organizing an Agile meetup in cooperation with Denis Rudonja - a Soft Skills Trainer, and American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Attendees will first have a chance to learn about basics of Scrum, by certified Professional Scrum Product Owner Enis Zeherović, and then to participate in a great "Team Work" training that explains all the soft skills Scrum team or any other team needs to have to work smoothly. If you are curios, and can not wait until meetup, learn what is Agile and Scrum by reading articles What is Agile Development? and/or What is Scrum?
· About Bosnia Agile
· Introduction to Agile with Scrum
· Teamwork phrases (forming, storming,norming, performing, mourning)
· Feedback forms:
· Writing communication
FOR WHOM IS THIS MEETUP FOR?
This meetup is intended for anyone working with Scrum-om or plans to do it. Meetup is especially interesting for:
- Project managers,
- Product managers,
- Product owners,
- Team leaders,
- Scrum Masters, and
- other participants in agile development.
Welcome to the meetup!
DATES & LOCATION
25.09.2014, Tuzla at 11:00 AM - 15:00 PMAmerican University in Bosnia and HerzegovinaBKC (Bosanski Kulturni Centar)Mije Keroševića Guje 375000 Tuzla
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE
The number of participants is limited to 40 seats, so hurry up and register for free.
Enis Zeherović is Software Engineer with experience in traditional and agile software development. Some of roles he performed are Team Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control engineer, owner and project manager for development of test automation frameworks. He is also, Consultant for Software testing and HP Software products. Through learning and investigation of test processes in Agile, he helps other to implement Agile Methodologies and to test in right way in Agile environment. He is certified Professional Scrum Product Owner and active Agile evangelist in his company and outside.
Denis Rudonja, MSc Electrical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Informatics. In addition to full-time study at the University of Sarajevo, Denis successfully completed the Cisco Academy. Before the start of his studies, he perfected debate (oratory and presentation) skills. He was a member of BH debate team at the World Debating Competition in 2005. He also served as a vice president and Youth Council of the City of Sarajevo, with whom he participated in a peace summit European youth. He worked on a radio and television projects for a couple of years.
Since 2007, he is an active member of EESTEC in Sarajevo and in 2008 he became a board member for LC Sarajevo. He was the first training coordinator and one of the founders of the International EESTEC training system. In 2010, Denis was elected for the first president of the EESTEC International in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Participation in a number of projects has helped him to gain extensive experience in the planning, organization and presentation projects. Some of the most important projects are: T4T - Training for Trainers; JobFair - Job Fair for students and graduates of technical and technological faculties; Media Sapiens - training project on methods and tools in communicating with the media.
Since 2008 he is a certified "soft skills" coach, and his field of interest, as a coach, are primarily based on leadership, motivation, presentation and communication skills, team management, feedback, and project management. He is currently employed as a Infobip software developer.
Today, his training is a way to perfect your knowledge of new methodologies from various fields of human skills, but also to stay in touch with friends from all over Europe.
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTER TRAINING BANJA LUKA (February 18, 2015 10:00)
- Meetup: AGILE LEADERSHIP (February 16, 2015 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE NETWORKS (January 08, 2015 18:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 15, 2014 11:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTER MOSTAR (December 09, 2014 10:00)
- Training: DISCIPLINED AGILE DELIVERY (October 28, 2014 09:30)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2014 (October 27, 2014)
- Meetup: IUS AGILE UNIVERSITY (October 22, 2014 17:00)
- Meetup: ETF SARAJEVO AGILE UNIVERSITY (October 15, 2014 14:00)
- Meetup: AGILE TUZLA (September 25, 2014 13:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (August 21, 2014 10:30)
- Meetup: MOBILEFIRST FOR ENTERPRISE MOBILITY (August 20, 2014 20:00)
- Meetup: AGILE MOSTAR (August 01, 2014 13:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (June 12, 2014 11:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM IN 5 MINUTES (May 13, 2014 20:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE KICKOFF (March 22, 2014)
- Meetup: INTRODUCTION TO AGILE WITH SCRUM (January 20, 2014 18:30)