Meetup: ETF SARAJEVO AGILE UNIVERSITY
Agile University Meetup: Faculty of Electrical Engineering Sarajevo is organized by Bosnia Agile in cooperation with AtlantBH d.o.o and Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Sarajevo. On this event you'll have a chance to learn the fundamental concepts of agile approach to project management and information systems design as well as advantages of this approach compared to more traditional methods like waterfall.. Experiences in practical adoption of agile will be presented by one of the leading software companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Join us, ask questions and learn in order to easier adopt these de facto standard in software development in your company of future work place.
October 15th 2014
12:00 – 12:45 Agile and Scrum in 45 minutes
After short introduction to basic concepts of Agile, we'll explain the rational for agility in software development and compare this approach with more traditional methods. Kemal Bajramovic will give a short introduction to Scrum, the most popular agile framework today, and give an overview of Scrum roles, activities and artifacts. We'll explain why this approach is the most convenient for development of any innovative products, like information systems are.
12:45 – 13:30 AtlantBH: 4 years of practicing agile - Where are we today?
AtlantBH project teams practice agility for a four years now. Ferid Ajanovic, Vice President Projects & Services at AtlantBH d.o.o will present their experiences and adjustments they had to made when they choose to be agile. Ferid will explain a local ecosystem and opportunities and weaknesses in light of agile practice.
WHO THIS MEETUP IS FOR?
This meetup is for anyone who works or plan to works with agile and Scrum. Meetup target group are students and lecturers at Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Sarajevo as well as employees of Bosnia-Herzegovina's IT companies. Other interested in this subject are very welcomed too.
Welcome to the meetup!
DATE AND LOCATION
October 15th 2014. 12:00 – 13:30
Ferid Ajanović, dipl.ing.el.
Vice President Projects & Services at AtlantBH d.o.o
Kemal Bajramović, dipl.ing.el.
Co-Founder, Agile Trainer at Bosnia Agile
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Copy of Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)