Meetup: IUS AGILE UNIVERSITY
Agile University Meetup: International University of Sarajevo is organized by Bosnia Agile in cooperation with Computer Science and Engineering Dept. of International University of Sarajevo. On this event you'll have a chance to learn the fundamental concepts of agile approach to project management and information systems design as well as take a deeper look at Scrum roles, activities, artifacts and rules.
Join us, ask questions and learn in order to easier adopt these de facto standards in software development in your future work place.
October 22nd 2014
15:00 – 16:30 Agile rationale and introduction to Scrum in 90 minutes
After short introduction to basic concepts of Agile, we'll explain the rational for agility in software development and compare this approach with more traditional methods. Origin and basic concept of Scrum will be presented.
October 23rd 2014
15:00 – 16:30 Deeper dive in Scrum roles, activities, artifacts and rules
A deeper introduction to Scrum, the most popular agile framework today, with overview of Scrum roles, activities and artifacts. We'll explain why this approach is the most convenient for development of any innovative products, like information systems are.
WHO THIS MEETUP IS FOR?
This meetup is for anyone who works or plan to works with agile and Scrum. Meetup target group are students and lecturers at International University of Sarajevo.
Welcome to the meetup!
DATE AND LOCATION
October 22nd and 23rd 2014. 15:00 – 16:30 both days
Agile University Meetup: IUS will be led by Kemal Bajramović. The language of the meetup is English.
Kemal Bajramovic, MSc in Information Systems
Co-Founder, Agile Trainer at Bosnia Agile
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2017 (October 21, 2017)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Copy of Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)