Meetup: INTRODUCTION TO AGILE WITH SCRUM
Do you want to make your next project run more smoothly? Finish faster? Join us for the first Agile interactive workshop organized by the Bosnia Agile Association.
The most popular Agile framework today is Scrum and in this workshop you will learn about the key Scrum events. In addition, software development has changed dramatically recently with the development of software applications in the "cloud ". Agile teams are increasingly adopting this mode of development, and you will learn how Agile teams develop software applications utilizing JazzHub which has a system for tracking tasks, agile planning, and integrated source code management in the "cloud ". This will be an interactive event where you will have the chance to create and design your own project, so be sure to bring your laptop and/or tablet!
|Fariz Saračević is a Professional Scrum Master. He is a member of IBM Rational Product Management and Design team, responsible for IBM Rational solution for Agile ALM (https://jazz.net/agile/) and JazzHub (https://hub.jazz.net/) scenario design. He is working closely with other IBM Rational leads to define and advance Agile and JazzHub capabilities. Prior to taking scenario design role, Fariz was leading IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) and he was part of Automated Software Quality Product Management team responsible for automated functional solutions. Fariz co-authored "Software Test Engineering with IBM Rational Functional Tester: The Definitive Resource" book and he is writer and co-writer of several articles. He has worked for IBM Rational since 2004. He is a speaker at a wide variety of world-wide conferences on the topic of Agile ALM. He holds a Master in Information Technology degree from Virginia Tech and Bachelor of Science degree from George Mason University. You can follow Fariz via twitter @Fariz Saracevic.|
Seats are limited and we ask you to register as soon as possible.
Refreshments provided by IBM.
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)