Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017
Bosnia Agile is organizing second Internet of Things conference on the 11. May, 2017.
This years Internet of Things (IoT) conference theme is Imagine. Create. Connect.
IoT is huge innovation that „feeds“ modern companies, so our local firms should follow this trend. IoT systems are connecting traditional products with wider eco-system and are unlocking new innovative trends. Smart and favorable „Things“ create opportunities for new business developments that were unimaginable just few years ago. Above all, there are dramatic changes in the business models that are creating connected world.
IoT is becoming an increasingly growing topic of conversation both in the workplace and outside of it. It's a concept that not only has the potential to impact how we live but also how we work.
What does it really mean IoT?
Simply put, this is a concept of basically connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet. This includes everything from cellphones, coffee makers, washing machines, lamps and almost anything else you can think of. Often associations to an IoT are usually Machine to Machine (M2M) and Smart Cities and as we've already mentioned, if it has on/off switch, it can be a part of IoT.
The analyst firm Gartner says that by 2020 there will be over 26 billion connected devices. Some even estimate this number to be much higher, over 100 billion. The IoT is a giant network of connected "things" (which also includes people).
Conversations about the IoT are taking place all over the world as we seek to understand how this will impact our lives. We are also trying to understand what the many opportunities and challenges are going to be as more and more devices start to join the IoT. For now the best thing that we can do is educate ourselves about what the IoT is and the potential impacts that can be seen on how we work and live.
There are on going discussions how IoT will influence our lives in the world about IoT. We are also trying to understand opportunities and challenges, as the number of IoT devices grows. The best thing for now is to educate yourself about what is actually IoT and what benefits IoT brings.
IoT is here to stay and it is changing everything we now about modern business applications.
Short video about previous IoT 2015 conference.
DATE & LOCATION
May 11, 2017
TBD, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Participation at this event is free of charge.
Number of seats available is limited. Register to secure your seat.
CONFERENCE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
IoT Summit 2017 SPONSORS
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTER TRAINING BANJA LUKA (February 18, 2015 10:00)
- Meetup: AGILE LEADERSHIP (February 16, 2015 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE NETWORKS (January 08, 2015 18:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 15, 2014 11:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTER MOSTAR (December 09, 2014 10:00)
- Training: DISCIPLINED AGILE DELIVERY (October 28, 2014 09:30)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2014 (October 27, 2014)
- Meetup: IUS AGILE UNIVERSITY (October 22, 2014 17:00)
- Meetup: ETF SARAJEVO AGILE UNIVERSITY (October 15, 2014 14:00)
- Meetup: AGILE TUZLA (September 25, 2014 13:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (August 21, 2014 10:30)
- Meetup: MOBILEFIRST FOR ENTERPRISE MOBILITY (August 20, 2014 20:00)
- Meetup: AGILE MOSTAR (August 01, 2014 13:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (June 12, 2014 11:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM IN 5 MINUTES (May 13, 2014 20:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE KICKOFF (March 22, 2014)
- Meetup: INTRODUCTION TO AGILE WITH SCRUM (January 20, 2014 18:30)