On April 8th, 2016 very interesting meetup about public sector agility was held at the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina building. Meetup was held in a form of workshop with attendees from many different public institutions and companies.
In a very pleasant and useful discussion the need for more similar workshops is recognized due to the fact that public sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina is dominant, and changes are necessary for better and more efficient public services.
Bosnia Agile will continue to organize events in order to improve software development practices, IT project management and to promote agile philosophy.
Meetup presentation (in local language) is availible here.
- Hits: 9650
Bosnia Agile is inviting you to submit session for the third annual conference in 2016.
The submission will remain open until April 30, 2016 and speakers are encouraged to submit early.
Here is your opportunity to speak at BA Day 2016, the leading Agile organization in the region! We invite Agile leaders, enthusiasts to submit their best session proposals for peer review. It is the best to submit proposals as early as possible as competition is intense for the speaking slots available. Early submissions may benefit from additional time for review and feedback.
Third Bosnia Agile Day 2016 conference will be held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on October 15th, 2016.
As with previous year the organizers would like to see a mix of session formats: presentations with or without slides, interactive workshops/hands-on-keyboard interactive workshops.
The majority of sessions will be 30 and 45 minutes in length. Double sessions (90 or more minutes) are also available, primarily for hands-on/interactive workshops.
All submissions should be made by completed SPEAKER FORM.
- Hits: 12365
„This course was very well prepared! I think that agile project management is the future and probably the safest way to implement an IT project..." is just one of many positive comments participants gave after attending „Procurement and agile project management of information systems development“ training organized in Sarajevo, December 14th-15th 2015.
This two days training targets public sector and other non-software organizations interested in agile project management of information systems development projects.
This time we had 18 participants to which we thanks on their engagement and enthusiasm and we wish them a happy journey on their path to agility!
- Hits: 10299
This year, Ba Day 2015 focused on bringing great speakers from well known companies. One of those great speakers was Cliff Hazell. Cliff is working in Spotify, coaching agile teams. Previously he was engaged in number of companies dealing with complex environments and helping them in agile transition.
Today's environments are constantly changing, have many factors and impacts, in one word today's environments are complex. Visualization can help us to navigate through such environments. Visualizing work flow, systems, product's ideas, subjects, objects and their relations in the complex environment can help us to better understand the environment, make better decisions and keep good work. This is an interview with Cliff.
Video of complete Cliff's presentation can be seen next.
We hope you'll apply some of these visualization techniques and it will make you everyday work easier.
- Hits: 9911
Bosnia Agile Day 2015 conference was successfully held in hotel Sarajevo on October 17th, 2015. This is the second annual Agile Conference organized by the Bosnia Agile, innovative non-profit association that aims to promote Agile software development methodologies and agile project management in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Participants had the opportunity to listen to 12 international and local speakers from companies such as Intel, Spotify and IBM, as well as participate in interactive workshops. Some of the speakers were: Jorgen Hesselberg, Cliff Hazell, Selma Prodanović, Bart Hufen, Mehmet Yitmen, Anders Sixtensson, Almir Drugović. The conference attracted over 150 participants.
- Hits: 14136
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)