Have you missed project dateline? Did you meet client expectations? Did a project exceed planned budget? Do you feel that requirements are constantly changing during the project? Have team members left during the project? Do not worry, it happens to everyone. Bosnia Agile prepared training that will teach you about Scrum - a flexible, holistic approach to product development where the development team and the client work together to achieve the objectives of the project.
Bosnia Agile Scrum Masterclass is a two-day training offering full insight into the principles of agile product development, as well as concepts and practices that define the Scrum framework. Training is conducted in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lectures, group discussions, exercises, games and simulations in the classroom. Training will be held in Sarajevo on 12 and 13 June 2014.
- Hits: 20849
Bosnia Agile and Scrum.org are delivering official certified, but still fun and exciting Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course. This is a 3-day course on how to maximize the value of software products and systems. During two days, you will be learning about Product Ownership in Scrum today that requires more than knowledge of how to write requirements or manage a Product Backlog. Professional Scrum Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products. Third day, team will enjoy in fun and exciting rafting team building exercise. This is a unique opportunity to learn, have fun. And we have more. YES, course attendees will also get FREE ticket to one of the Sarajevo Film Festival movies.
- Hits: 19143
EBEC (European BEST Engineering Competiton) Engineers’ day is a project orgnized by BEST (Board of European Students of Technology) technical club of „Dzemal Bijedic“ University in Mostar. The event, organized this year on April 15th and 16th, gathered a number of students of technical sciences from the city of Mostar, which participated in local competition for young engineers, student job fair and trainings which were held in INTERA Technology park. Bosnia Agile trainer Kemal Bajramovic held a successful 1.5 hour lecture on designing and developing products with Scrum. Some 50 students of IT and mechanical engineering attended this lecture.
- Hits: 23444
Twenty-three trainees from thirteen companies successfully completed „Scrum Master Essentials“ training course in Banja Luka on April 23rd and 24th. It was a two-day interactive course led by Bosnia Agile trainer Kemal Bajramovic and organized by USAID „Partnership for Innovation“ project. Scrum framework was explained in detail, from theory and foundations to practical application, covering all the team roles, activities, artifacts, principles and practices. Training was delivered through a mixture of presentation, group discussion and interactive exercises. Companies that took part in this training are: Ogo Sense, Euridika, Racunari, Lanaco, BSI, i-Flows, XHibit, Integra, e-Info, SatWork, Comtrade, East Code and Bravo Studio.
- Hits: 20234
At this year's MS Network 4 conference, organized by Microsoft BiH, Bosnia Agile association delivered lecture.
At the beginning of the lecture, Bosnia Agile Association was presented with its goals, current activities, as well as our plans for the future. Also presented were benefits and value for members of the Association.
In the second part of the lecture, after a brief introduction to the general concepts of Agile and Scrum methodologies, demonstrated the role of the Product Owner in Scrum team. Attendies had the opportunity to learn how the Product Owner needs to lead teams to deliver successful projects, and how this role differers from other roles in Scrum team and what is its fundamental importance.
The lecture was held by Nermin Durmić and Dalibor Parać. Bosnia Agile take this opportunity to thank Microsoft BiH for the invitation to present at their event.
- Hits: 18021
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)