On November 28th, 2017 Bosnia Agile and Atlassian User Group Bosnia co-hosted a meetup on two subjects: Applying Lean Principles and Implementing help desk function using JIRA Service Desk.
Our distinguished lecturers Lejla Vulović and Elvis Haračić demonstrated their practices and insights on those subjects.
Based on the feedback of some 20 participants the meetup was very successful. We are looking forward to the new gathering.
Wrap up of the meetup is available here.
- Hits: 7028
On October 5th, 2017 Bosnia Agile and Atlassian User Group Bosnia co-hosted a meetup on the subject of managing software product versioning. Our distinguished lecturer Admir Tuzović demonstrated his practices and insights on how to properly define and set software versions, how to implement large new features and release smaller ones at the same time and what to do when your new features are halfway complete and you need to deliver an urgent hotfix.
Based on the feedback of some 24 participants the meetup was very successful. We are looking forward to the new gathering.
Wrap up of the meetup is available here.
- Hits: 5914
- Basic concepts
- Introduction to Scrum
- Adaptation of the development life cycle according to the requirements of a specific project
- Hits: 6141
On Wednesday and Thursday, October 9th-10th 2017, Bosnia Agile has conducted yet another Scrum training led by our Kemal Bajramovic, this time for participants from AppImpact, Jamax, Authority Partners and Pragmatio Solutions. While presenting Scrum roles, artefacts, activities and associated rules, "with many vivid examples" as one of the participants commented, we had an interesting discussion on possible implementation tactics based on experiences that both trainer and participants brought to this training.
Our thank goes to all participants, for their enthusiasm, experiences and ideas sharing, and we hope for the successful extension of our cooperation in future.
- Hits: 6695
On 11th of May 2017 Bosnia Agile organized second-annual Internet of Things Summit with over 200 attendees. We brought 14 local and world known speakers such as Mark Torr (Microsoft), Nerma Šečić-Haračić (BS Telecom Solutions), Ivica Gašparić (Verso), Thomas Kanzler (Tele2 IoT) and others.
This years conference theme was: Imagine, Create, Connect.
Participants had the opportunity to hear interesting story's or to attend the workshop.
Some of the most visited lectures were: Industrial IoT & Smart City, The orchestrator of a smarter world, Small startup, big impact in IoT etc.
Simply put, this is a concept of basically connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet. This includes everything from cellphones, coffee makers, washing machines, lamps and almost anything else you can think of.
IoT is huge innovation that „feeds“ modern companies, so our local firms should follow this trend. IoT systems are connecting traditional products with wider eco-system and are unlocking new innovative trends.
- Hits: 23284
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (2 days) (August 10, 2018 09:00)
- Training: SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (February 02, 2018 09:00)
- Meetup: TOOLS AND PRACTICES FOR SUCCESS: TRELLO + JIRA + SCRUM (January 16, 2018 11:30)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR CLIENTS (November 29, 2017 10:00)
- Meetup: LEAN PROCESS + JIRA SERVICE DESK IMPLEMENTATION: EXAMPLES OF BUSINESS AGILITY IN FINANCIAL SERVICES (November 28, 2017 17:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Meetup: MANAGING SOFTWARE PRODUCT VERSIONING WITH GITFLOW, VSTS AND SOURCETREE (October 05, 2017 17:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)