Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0
Scaled Agile Framework is more and more becoming an industry standard for scaling multiple teams working agile. In January 2016 SAFe version 4.0 was released including some new and refined concepts. This meetup will include both and overview and introduction to SAFe 4.0 for beginners but also include some examples and challenges when trying to “do SAFe” at a retailer in Scandinavia.
FOR WHOM IS THIS MEETUP FOR?
Meetup is specifically geared for everyone in the organization who want to effectively and efficiently implement Agile software development methodologies, scaling Agile, delivering business value, innovating or simply automating processes. Direct benefit from the event would be by Product Owners, Scrum Masters, project managers, technical business analysts and project team members who will lead their organization on the path of scaling Agile.
Welcome to the meetup!
DATE AND LOCATION
March 22, 2016
FEES & REGISTRATION
Please register your attendance here.
Anders Sixtensson has +20 years of business consultancy experience acting as lean/agile specialist and coach, project manager, supply chain analyst or senior advisor in different business improvement initiatives with main focus on increasing capability to deliver value for money. Anders specialty is large software development organizations in a multi-project environment having problems with due-date deliveries and overall throughput. Anders has a broad experience from industry segments like telecom, defense, packaging, hygiene and other software development intensive organisations.
- Training: INTEGRATED AGILE TRANSFORMATION MODEL™ (October 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2017 (October 21, 2017)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 23, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: INTERNET OF THINGS Summit 2017 (May 11, 2017 09:00)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ANALYST (PMI-PBA EXAM PREP) (March 30, 2017 09:00)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (March 27, 2017 09:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (January 20, 2017 09:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2016 (October 15, 2016)
- Training: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PMI-ACP EXAM PREP) (October 13, 2016 11:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Copy of Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (September 19, 2016 11:00)
- Training: BA SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (July 07, 2016 11:00)
- Meetup: PUBLIC SECTOR AGILITY (April 08, 2016 16:30)
- Meetup: SCALED AGILE FRAMEWORK 4.0 (March 22, 2016 18:30)
- Meetup: AGILE IMPLEMENTATION OF PACKAGED SOFTWARE (February 24, 2016 18:00)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (February 24, 2016 10:00)
- Training: PROCUREMENT AND AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT (December 14, 2015 11:00)
- Training: AGILE FOR MANAGEMENT (October 19, 2015 11:00)
- Conference: BOSNIA AGILE DAY 2015 (October 17, 2015)
- Conference: UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS (August 20, 2015 19:00)
- Training: MANAGEMENT 3.0 - AGILE LEADERSHIP PRACTICES (August 16, 2015 10:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (August 14, 2015 11:00)
- Meetup: AGILE REQUIREMENTS ENGINEERING (July 22, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: SCRUM VS KANBAN (June 11, 2015 19:00)
- MEETUP: Management 3.0 - How to manage in an agile economy? (May 22, 2015 19:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Training: PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (May 21, 2015 10:30)
- Meetup: TRANSITION FROM TRADITIONAL TO AGILE METHODS OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (May 13, 2015 19:00)
- Meetup: DevOps (March 18, 2015 18:30)
- Training: SCRUM MASTERCLASS (March 12, 2015 10:00)